Welcome To The Picatinny Chapter of the
National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA)
NDIA is a nonprofit, educational association representing industry, government, and all military services. Nearly 1,000 companies and 26,000 individuals build their businesses, careers, and the future of the industrial base through NDIA membership. NDIA provides a forum for the interchange of ideas and technology between government and industry. It is in a key position to shape issues and influence defense policies through its chapters and divisions.
The mission of the Picatinny Chapter is to support its members. The membership defines the needs and goals of this chapter through networking, sharing of information, and socializing in positive and enriching environments. The Picatinny Chapter of the NDIA firmly believes that maintaining a strong technological leadership in America is essential to maintaining a strong national defense. The Chapter’s scholarship and awards programs are designed to provide financial assistance to students pursuing high technology educational programs.
It also supports the national mission by:
- Providing legal and ethical forums for interchange between government and industry
- Promoting essential national security policies and programs in public
- Providing industry advice to government
- Facilitating mutual understanding and working relationships between government and industry
- Providing leadership in technology and education related to national defense
- Supporting economic strength through international competitiveness.
2014 Firepower Awards Luncheon will be held on November 6, 2014 at The Skylands in Randolph, NJ
Registration form to follow shortly
Picatinny Chapter Scholarship