Who We Are
NDIA provides a forum for the interchange of ideas and technology between government and industry. It is in a key position to shape issues and influence defense policies through its chapters and divisions.
The mission of the Picatinny Chapter is to support its members, Picatinny Arsenal, and other NJ-based Defense Institutions.
The membership defines the needs and goals of this chapter through networking, sharing of information, and socializing in positive and enriching environments.
It also supports the national mission by:
- Providing legal and ethical forums for interchange between government and industry
- Promoting essential national security policies and programs in public
- Facilitating mutual understanding and working relationships between government and industry
- Providing industry advice to government
- Providing leadership in technology and education related to national defense
- Supporting economic strength through international competitiveness.